Professional Registered Massage Therapy
Meeting the needs of Saskatoon
About Freedom Therapeutic Massage in Saskatoon
Welcome! Freedom Therapeutic Massage is a Massage Therapy Clinic located in Salon Hush, Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. Massage is a popular treatment in saskatoon and Kimberley would like to welcome the community of saskatoon to discover the many benefits of massage therapy. I try to educate my clients about the treatment options available for massage, I want my treatments to be as effective as possible, and will refer you to the therapy I think would benefit you the most. Feel free to read more about my services below.
Prices listed below
What I offer
- Convenient hours- open evenings and weekends
- Direct billing to most insurance companies
- Advanced massage therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Thorough assessment that doesn't cut into your treatment time.
- Therapeutic Massage - Professional effective massage in a safe and comfortable environment. Kimberley treats the body as whole. she works at balancing the tone of muscle and fascia to resolve patterns of compensation.
- She integrates other modalities into her treatments, such as Cyriax, Myofascial Release, Cupping and Rapid Neurofascial Reset.
- Vacuum Cupping - A unique approach to the fascia and body fluids. Cupping has the ability to affect deeper tissue, remove fascial restrictions and increase range of motion.
- No additional charge to add to treatments
- Myofascial Release - Treats the myofascial complex eliminating the pressure caused by the restricted myofascial system.
- Deep Tissue Hot Stone Massage Therapy- The heat and pressure from the rocks relieve tight muscles while aiding circulation and detoxification. Recommended as a full body treatment or for specific work on large dense muscles, such as arms and legs.
- Rapid Neurofascial Reset - is a neurologically based, active, therapeutic technique that addresses the central nervous systems role in alleviating tension and restrictions within the body. This therapy works the joints to improve function and range of motion.
- Raindrop Therapy - Combines the science of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and massage. Essential oils are applied on various areas of the body to bring structural and electrical alignment.
New Therapeutic Massage Prices:
Forty Five Minutes.......$75
Hot Stone Prices:
Forty Five Minutes ………..$90
Seventy Five Minutes.............$120
One Hour .................$105
I strive to provide the highest quality of care to my clients. I am friendly, knowledgeable and care about all aspects of your treatment. I customize each treatment to meet your specific needs by incorporating a variety of treatment techniques that are best suited to you as an individual.
As part of my service, I provide you with knowledge of self-administered pain management techniques such as stretching and strengthening exercises and the use of heat or cold therapy, which will help you get the most out of each treatment.
My practice is dedicated to improving the general wellbeing of all my clients.
Massage Therapy can help:
- Reduce stress alleviate pain
- Relax your muscles
- Improve circulation
- Improve mobility
Meet the owner and operator of Freedom Therapeutic Massage
Kimberley Sattelmeier RMT
At a young age Kimberley realized the importance of natural healing. In 2014 she completed her formal training as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) with the Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan (MTAS). Over the years her interest in advanced training has taken her to some amazing places where she got to study under some amazing teachers.
Kimberley has devoted the last 6 years of her life to becoming a healer threw the art of massage. She is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of the human body. If you are unsure which treatment would benefit you the most feel free to contact Kimberley to have your questions answered. She can use several assessment tests to pin point the main source of pain or dysfunction, and will refer you to other professionals that could also help you. This career has turned her into a problem solver.
Kimberley customizes each treatment to the individual, incorporating a variety of techniques and tools. Her treatments are precise and accurate, she is trained in treating lesions of ligaments, tendons, muscles, fascia and joint capsule. She enjoys treating clients of all walks of life; these people have been her greatest teachers. The health and well-being of her clients is what matters the most.